First, we are going to get clear on you.
Many people skip over this key piece of the puzzle thinking that their brand isn't also about themself, but infusing your own personal characteristics along with what lights you up more than anything, is essential to defining your brand, and how you attract your ideal clients. It's what makes your brand unique.
Some questions to ask yourself:
- What lights you up?
- What activities do you enjoy?
- What is your energetic style?
- What foods do you enjoy?
- Where do you like to travel?
- How do you like to spend a rainy day?
- What things can you not live without?
- Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
- What are your hobbies?
- What patterns do you see in your mood and behavior, as it relates to your outside world?
- Simply grab your favorite brainstorming notebook, journal or online tool of your choice, and just start journaling. Spend some time and write out a little story about your own likes, dislikes and personality to get clear on this. The idea is to get the words out of your head, and onto paper.
- Then, answer the question below.